Materi Pembahasan Kisi-Kisi Ujian Sekolah Bahasa Inggris SD Berdasarkan kisi-kisi Kurikulum Merdeka Kabupaten Tasikmalaya Tahun Pelajaran 2025/2026

 Materi Pembahasan Kisi-Kisi Ujian Sekolah Bahasa Inggris SD

Berdasarkan kisi-kisi Kurikulum Merdeka Kabupaten Tasikmalaya Tahun Pelajaran 2025/2026

 

KELAS IV

1. Activities Using Verb-ing

Materi: What Are You Doing?

Pengertian

Verb-ing digunakan untuk menyatakan kegiatan yang sedang dilakukan.

Rumus

Subject + to be (am/is/are) + verb-ing

Contoh

  • I am reading a book.
  • She is cooking.
  • They are playing football.

Kata Kerja + ing

  • play → playing
  • read → reading
  • eat → eating
  • swim → swimming

Contoh Soal

Rina is ____ (cook) in the kitchen.
Jawaban: cooking

2. Numbers 50–100

Materi: There are 67 English Books

Angka Penting

  • 50 = fifty
  • 60 = sixty
  • 70 = seventy
  • 80 = eighty
  • 90 = ninety
  • 100 = one hundred

Contoh

  • 67 = sixty seven
  • 85 = eighty five
  • 99 = ninety nine

Penjumlahan

45 + 25 = 70 → seventy

Contoh Soal

72 = …
Jawaban: seventy two

3. Time (Jam)

Materi: Be On Time!

Cara Membaca Jam

  • 07.00 → seven o’clock
  • 05.30 → half past five
  • 06.15 → quarter past six
  • 08.45 → quarter to nine

Kegiatan Pagi Hari

  • wake up
  • take a bath
  • have breakfast
  • go to school

Contoh Soal

05.00 = …
Jawaban: five o’clock

4. Adverbs of Frequency

Materi: He Always Gets Up at 5 O’clock

Keterangan Frekuensi

  • always = selalu
  • usually = biasanya
  • sometimes = kadang-kadang
  • never = tidak pernah

Contoh

  • I always study at night.
  • She sometimes plays badminton.
  • He never comes late.

Contoh Soal

I ____ help my mother on Sunday. (sometimes)

Jawaban: sometimes


KELAS V

5. Delicious Food

Materi: What Delicious Bakso!

Rasa Makanan

  • sweet = manis
  • salty = asin
  • spicy = pedas
  • sour = asam
  • delicious = lezat

Makanan Tradisional

  • bakso
  • sate
  • rendang
  • gudeg

Contoh Soal

Rendang is very _____.
Jawaban: delicious


6. Countable Units

Materi: I Want an Ice Cream Cone

Satuan Minuman/Makanan

  • a glass of tea
  • a bottle of milk
  • a cup of coffee

Contoh Soal

I drink a ____ of milk.
Jawaban: glass


7. How Much Is It?

Materi Harga dan Uang

Contoh Harga

  • Rp2.000 = two thousand rupiah
  • Rp500 = five hundred rupiah
  • Rp10.000 = ten thousand rupiah

Contoh Soal

Rp3.000 = …
Jawaban: three thousand rupiah


8. Clothes

Materi: What a Nice Skirt!

Jenis Pakaian

  • skirt
  • shirt
  • trousers
  • jacket
  • dress
  • shoes

Contoh Soal

She wears a red _____.
Jawaban: skirt


9. Parts of Body & Size

Materi: Parts of Our Body That Work Together

Bagian Tubuh

  • eyes
  • ears
  • nose
  • mouth
  • hands
  • legs

Ukuran Hewan/Benda

  • big
  • small
  • tall
  • short

Contoh Soal

Elephants are ____ animals.
Jawaban: big


10. Playing Games & Months

Materi: I Like Playing Balap Karung

Nama Bulan

  • January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

Contoh

  • After May is June.
  • Before August is July.

Contoh Soal

The month after April is …
Jawaban: May


KELAS VI

11. Past Activity (Kegiatan Lampau)

Materi: I Studied Last Night

Verb 2

  • study → studied
  • play → played
  • go → went
  • eat → ate

Contoh

  • I studied last night.
  • She went to school yesterday.

Contoh Soal

Yesterday I ____ football.
Jawaban: played


12. Simple Past Tense

Materi: We Went to the Museum Last Week

Ciri-Ciri

Menggunakan:

  • yesterday
  • last week
  • last month

Rumus

Subject + Verb 2 + Object

Contoh

  • We visited Bali last year.

Contoh Soal

Arrange these words:
to – yesterday – went – I – school

Jawaban:
I went to school yesterday.


13. Was / Were

Materi: I Was in Bali Last Week

Penggunaan

  • I / He / She / It → was
  • You / We / They → were

Contoh

  • She was happy.
  • They were tired.

Contoh Soal

We ____ at school yesterday.
Jawaban: were


14. Feelings

Materi: How Did Cici Feel Yesterday?

Perasaan

  • happy
  • sad
  • angry
  • tired
  • hungry

Contoh Soal

😊 = …
Jawaban: happy


15. Question Words

Materi: What Did You Do Yesterday?

Kata Tanya

  • what = apa
  • who = siapa
  • when = kapan
  • where = di mana
  • why = mengapa
  • how = bagaimana

Contoh

  • What did you buy?
  • Where did you go?

Contoh Soal

_____ did you go yesterday?
Jawaban: Where


16. Reading Comprehension

Materi: My Friend’s Experience

Tips

  • Baca teks dengan teliti.
  • Cari kata kunci.
  • Perhatikan waktu kejadian.

Contoh

“My friend visited Bali last holiday.”

Question:
Where did my friend go?
Jawaban: Bali


17. Future Activity Using “Will”

Materi: I Will Go to Bromo / Dufan

Rumus

Subject + will + Verb 1

Contoh

  • I will study tonight.
  • She will go to Dufan.

Contoh Soal

Father ____ work tomorrow.
Jawaban: will


18. Adverb of Time

Materi: I Will Study at Junior High School Next Year

Keterangan Waktu

  • tomorrow
  • next week
  • next year
  • tonight

Contoh

  • I will visit grandma next week.

Contoh Soal

Arrange the sentence:
next year – I – study – will

Jawaban:
I will study next year.


19. Profession / Dream Job

Materi: I Want to Be a Pilot

Nama Profesi

  • pilot
  • doctor
  • teacher
  • police officer
  • farmer
  • chef

Tempat Kerja

  • hospital → doctor
  • school → teacher
  • airport → pilot

Contoh Soal

A pilot works at the _____.
Jawaban: airport

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONTOH SOAL PSAJ PKN 2026

Contoh Soal Ujian Sekolah Bahasa Inggris SD Kurikulum Merdeka 2025/202